Job ID: 16533
This firm is a full-service law firm providing legal counsel and representation in a variety of areas. As part of our commitment to strategic growth, we are seeking an associate for the Business & Transactional Law practice.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate, business, or transactional work.
• Must be able to hit the ground running. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a desire to grow in responsibility.
• Experience in real estate transactions a plus but not required.
• Transactional work, including representation of privately-owned companies, from start-up through exit.
• Advising clients in forming, acquiring, and selling businesses.
• Entity formation and structuring.
• Commercial contract negotiations.
• Drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and employment agreements.
• Running key areas of transactions, from due diligence through closing.
• Commercial real estate transactions with a focus on acquisitions, sales, leasing, and financing, from negotiation through closing.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Opportunity to grow in responsibility and autonomy.
• Pleasant and supportive work environment.
• Good work-life balance.