Senior Litigation Paralegal Washington DC
Job ID: 16402
Our client, recognized as one of the world’s premier litigation firms, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Litigation Paralegal to work in their Washington, D.C., office.
- Providing paralegal support to attorneys through all phases of litigation;
- Managing all case materials, including electronic files and database applications;
- Obtaining from, or filing materials with federal and local courts and agencies;
- Performing factual research;
- Tracking the course of information and case materials;
- Training and supervising the work of junior paralegals;
- Coordinating with outside vendors and service providers;
- Assisting attorneys in preparing for depositions, trials and arbitrations, as well as ensuring that logistics, exhibits, filings and deadlines are proactively managed
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent years of experience;
- At least five years of full life cycle litigation experience, including trials;
- Professional demeanor, strong attention to detail, and high-quality work standards;
- Ability to manage large litigation cases from initiation through resolution, independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills;
- Ability to anticipate case needs, handle competing priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2019 or newer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat and litigation support applications such as Relativity, CaseMap, and Case Notebook is preferred.
- Flexibility to travel, work overtime, weekends and holidays
For immediate consideration please submit your resume directly to Amir Aly at firstname.lastname@example.org