Senior iManage Engineer Remote
Job ID: 16935
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a Senior iManage Engineer to be an important contributor to the continued success of the area’s fastest growing Legal IT Services Provider and its expanding Professional Services Practice.
To help satisfy the accelerating demand for our professional services clients, we are looking for an Information Technology Professional to provide user and system support. As this position is client-facing, the successful candidate will possess solid customer service and communication skills, strong attention to detail and dependable follow-up.
This opportunity primary responsibility of this position is the design, implementation, and support of iManage architectures for current and future customers. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge and experience with iManage on-premises and cloud-based solutions as well as competing solutions from other content management providers Tasks involved in this role may include, but are not limited to:
Your primary responsibilities include:
• iManage engineer with strong experience in managing Work 10.x on-premises environments including clustering, SSL, sentinel, preview, refile, web, control center and RAVN / IDOL technologies
• iManage Cloud experience or awareness of platform offerings and architectures
• Migration of iManage on-premises to iManage Cloud environments. Experience with migration utilities a plus
• Customizing, deploying, and supporting the application lifecycle of all legacy client apps including, FileSite and DeskSite, also assisting with the integration of iManage into 3rd party apps such as Microsoft Office and various PDF applications
• iManage WorkSite Communications Server for Exchange running against M365 Exchange Online or Exchange on-prem environments
• Developing and managing client matter intake in a fully matter centric environment via and workspace generation procedures using native iManage tools or 3rd party add-ons
• Managing security and/or ethical wall solutions
• iManage Work 10, desktop experience, including customization, deployment, and user adoption support
• iManage platform experience across the ecosystem including RAVN indexer, Threat Manager, Security Policy Manager and Governance.
• Advanced Microsoft SQL skills and knowledge of iManage schema, including database querying for iManage reports and data analytics
• Interest in Microsoft Teams development for iManage integration and co-authoring
• Supporting and securing iManage solutions across multiple access scenarios, including offline laptops, VDI and terminal server environments
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, configuring Azure AD SAML based authentication for iManage
• iManage Certified Systems engineer certification and experience working within a distributed multi-server 500+ enterprise environment a plus
• Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Intune, and Microsoft OneDrive
• Support for physical and virtual desktops, servers, applications, and data for current and future on-premises and cloud-provisioned customers
• Advise customers, prospects, and the sales team on the selection and scoping/sizing of both products and professional services during pre-sales activities
• Develop detailed designs based on customer requirements and familiarity with vendor recommendations, requirements, and best practices
• Implement the successful realization of design objectives within the defined constraints of schedule and budget
• Support the ongoing operation and maintenance of production systems within the terms of customer contracted service level agreements
• Develop design specifications for various infrastructure systems and modify existing systems with help of various modern tools
• Analyze hardware and software business requirements and develop appropriate business system architecture
• Monitor all requests for new and modify programs and evaluate completion of same.
• Analyze and develop effective projects using various growth methodologies
• Perform research, analyze specific requirements, and develop programs with help of improvement tools
• Evaluate various programs and develop ways to increase efficiency of programs by adapting to new technologies
• Design installation and operating procedures
• Assist customers and perform troubleshoot on customer process to prevent deterioration of systems.