Senior AV Specialist
Job ID: 15625
This law firm has a new opportunity available in our Information Services Department. The Senior Audio Visual Specialist will provide support for video teleconferencing (Cisco VTC endpoints), A/V services (audio and web-based conferencing), collaboration technology (Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Zoom desktop clients) and voice systems (Cisco) throughout the firm. Ensures collaboration technology and conference room equipment remain operational for end users throughout daily use. This position is an in-office position and will be located in our Phoenix AZ office.
As a Senior A/V Specialist, you will
• Set up, coordinate, monitor and provide ongoing support for A/V, video recording and video conferencing services using WebEx Control Hub and other cloud-based services.
• Support on-site multicast webcasting/content streaming on internal and external networks.
• Support desktop based audio and video conferencing technologies, mobile device based audio and video conferencing technology and Microsoft Teams Collaboration technology.
• Track A/V and VTC service requests via the firm’s tracking and support system and troubleshoot video teleconferencing (VTC) endpoints and solve issues regarding conference room audio and video equipment.
• Resolve, document and follow up on all conference room technology outages and incidents and report and provide status for all incidents related to the firm’s Webex and Zoom hosted solutions.
• Maintain and track inventory of A/V and video services equipment and perform quarterly preventive maintenance on VTC systems and identify any equipment in need of corrective repairs.
The selected individual will be self-motivated with strong customer service and team building skills, have an exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Solid communication skills and the ability to communicate with non-technical personnel are required. The ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple deadlines is essential.
The Senior A/V Specialist will have minimum of 5 years of A/V and Collaboration technology related experience with at least three (3) years of experience with Cisco Video Endpoints and knowledge of conference room scheduling systems (EMS, Rendezvous). We will also consider an undergraduate degree preferably in a technology-related field and 3 years of relevant experience. Previous experience working in a law firm or professional services environment preferred. The ability to travel (approximately 25%) to the firm’s various offices for support, installation, training and maintenance services is required.
This firm is committed to increasing diversity in the legal profession and to supporting the communities where we live and work. People from all backgrounds are valued and integrated into every part of the firm. Diverse candidates including women, people of color and members of the LGBTQAI+ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The health, safety and well-being of our firm’s community is a top priority. Therefore, all lawyers and staff are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. We believe this is the most prudent position to take in order to meet our obligation to provide as safe of a workplace as possible. The firm will provide exemptions and accommodations for medical and religious reasons consistent with applicable law.