Senior Accountant, Compensation New York NY
Job ID: 17053
All BIG 4 or Large Regional Accounting professionals looking to go into a tremendous Corporate Accounting opportunity – call me today!
We have an exciting Senior Accounting opportunity focusing on Compensation with our client in NYC!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a financially stable and growing media company and ideally you would have previous experience within the BIG 4 or Large Regional Accounting firms!
Some of the Responsibilities include:
* Lead month-end closing process, analyze accruals, review the P&L and explain variances for all payroll and equity transactions
* Coordinate and collect payroll data across business units to facilitate pay ratio study
* Prepare annual budgeting and forecasting cycle for Corporate Office Compensation
* Assist in the preparation of annual increase files for Corporate Office Support team with quarterly reconciliation including payroll taxes and pension payments
* Assist Corporate Tax team in the preparation of taxable fringe calculation for proxy disclosure and year-end reporting
* Manage and maintain SOX compliance in addition to internal and external audits requests
* Prepare and assist with payroll year-end reconciliations including W-2 reconciliations
* Maintain executive compensation payroll schedules
* Prepare bank reconciliations
* Assist with the preparation of compensation meeting materials
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with Workday HCM/financials preferred
* Prior experience with payroll and compensation preferred
* Public Accounting experience within the BIG 4 or Large regional firms are
Salary range is $85,000 to $110,000 per year and our client offers an excellent benefits package as well as Bonus opportunities.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call James today on 646-844-1850!