Matrimonial Attorney White Plains NY
Job ID: 16853
We are assisting a highly prestigious law firm, in their search for an experienced Mid-Level Matrimonial Associate to join their White Plains office. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate attorney with a strong background in Matrimonial and Family Law to become part of a thriving practice and collaborate with some of the industry’s most talented and respected attorneys.
- At least 5 years of experience: The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of comprehensive experience in all aspects of Matrimonial and Family Law, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, property division, and related areas.
- The candidate must be admitted to practice law in the state of New York.
- Handle a caseload: The candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload and handling all aspects of Matrimonial and Family Law matters.
- Client representation: Provide exceptional legal representation and counsel to clients, advocating for their best interests.
- Legal research and documentation: Conduct thorough legal research, draft legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and agreements, and assist in trial preparation when necessary.
- Collaborate with a team: Work closely with a team of highly skilled attorneys, leveraging their expertise and collaborating on complex cases.
To be considered for immediate opportunities, please send your resume to Caroline Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.