Job ID: 16683
This position supports and executes the marketing, business development, and communication efforts of the firm’s Corporate & Securities Group; Tax/Private Client Group; and Employee Benefits Group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Acts as primary marketing resource for several firm practice areas and provides senior level support to managers and group director for other key practice groups.
• Assembles pitches and presentations and handles related tracking of activities with minimal supervision.
• Provides hands-on support to selected firm wide initiatives, including cross-practice group and global efforts.
• Coordinates selected conferences, seminars, events and sponsorships, including arranging logistics, invitations, materials, and hospitality; assists with follow-up activities.
• Assists with, and in some cases, leads legal directory submissions.
• Drafts and manages client communications, including legal updates and announcements.
• Updates and maintains practice group descriptions and website content.
• Maintains data in EXP, CRM and reporting systems.
• Trains and provides guidance to new and junior business development team members.
• Conducts various research projects used for business development efforts, including company and industry research, pursuit lists, and competitive intelligence.
• Completes other assignments and projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / KSAs:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• 5+ years of professional experience. Law firm experience and understanding of corporate issues, private credit and private equity industries are a plus.
• Highly motivated and proactive, with good interpersonal skills; polite, professional, positive manner.
• Ability to function in a collaborative organization and work autonomously. Be an active team player in a multicultural, multilingual practice group.
• Strong and effective writing skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft office; Interaction is a plus.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and coordinate own work.
• Understanding of the marketing functions, needs and expectations of attorneys and clients.
• Experience using CRM, Vuture and/or Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
• Experience with Preqin, S&P Capital IQ a plus.