Marketing Analytics and Knowledge Manager Philadelphia PA
Job ID: 15884
JOB SUMMARY: Within the Operations team of the Marketing Department, the Marketing Analytics and Knowledge Manager will develop and deliver fact-based reporting, analysis, and analytical models in a way that helps drive business development and communications decision-making across the department. This role should be able to define and implement marketing measurement and reporting strategies that align with firm goals. This role also should be able to interpret analytics and rely upon them to recommend improvements to our digital marketing approach, internal processes, and system usage. Additionally, this role will help project manage the implementation and development of vendor-based tools, the organization of department knowledge, as well as the improvement of internal processes.
Reporting and Analytics
• Interpret existing financial, relationship and readership data, and produce meaningful reports focused on business trends/opportunities, growth objectives, and actionable takeaways.
• Produce targeted marketing KPI dashboards and deliver cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights – tying together information from data and analytics tool (Qlik), CRM (InterAction), opportunity tracking, Google analytics, and other digital
• Implement data tracking into various marketing initiatives and existing technologies.
• Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs based onperformance analysis.
• Analyze website user behavior, relationship data, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution. Leverage this data to recommend website improvements and spotlight successful content approaches.
• Work with Business Development to implement analytics to support attorney service group and department growth.
• Spot opportunities to try new innovative methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
• Work daily with analytical software platforms.
Process and Project Improvement
• Leverage data and team input to recommend process improvements, new technology solutions and advisable strategies.
• Project manage the implementation or development of operational technologies and processes.
• Recommend and help implement new ways to organize and leverage marketing-related data.
• Help create, preserve and train department on best practices, interpretation of data and newly available tools.
• Help train attorneys on input and interpretation of data and analytics, as well as attorneyfacing tools.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Advanced analytical and statistical modeling skills including the ability to provide data mining solutions to complex and diverse marketing, client management and business relations.
• Advanced interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Project management and high level organizational skills.
• Aptitude to train team members and internal clients on how to use and understand a variety of analytics tools.
• Able to quickly develop a solid understanding of the firm’s core values, business model and competitive landscape.
• Effective management and execution of multiple complex projects, consulting internal clients, and management of multiple resources.
• Ability to stay on top of trends and suggest new approaches to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
• Anticipates problems and suggests solutions.
• Recognizes interpersonal dynamics both horizontally and vertically to “manage up,” collaborate laterally and inspire those outside the direct chain of command (e.g., admin assistants, PGLs).
• Proactive in assuming responsibility and anticipating needs in the execution of marketing projects.
• Dedicated to producing excellent work product and remain composed in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics/Econometrics, Marketing, Information Systems or equivalent education and related training would be a plus.
• Must have 3-5+ years of experience in marketing strategy development, marketing measurement data mining, marketing research and/or project management.
• Must have a strong understanding of marketing technologies being used in professional services marketing today, as well as high level project management and organizational skills.
• Proven experience/knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools (InterAction and Vuture preferred).
• Advanced background in marketing measurement. Experience working with large datasets using data analysis tools such as Excel (pivot tables, VB scripting), PowerBI, Qlik Sense, Google Analytics, Access, Business Objects, Tableau, or SQL.
• Experience in campaign tracking for URLs using Google UTM and similar tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION
Work is performed in a professional office environment and requires the following during the work day:
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time (working at a computer)
• Repetitive movement (i.e. heavy computer/keyboard use).
• Individual will interact regularly with others verbally, in-person, and via written communication.
• May require occasional light lifting (files, copy paper, etc.).
• In addition to the essential functions outlined above:
• Individual in this position will provide additional assistance and support as directed by their supervisor.
• Job may require occasional travel to the firm’s other offices and for external events
• This job description is subject to change at any time.