Litigation Associate Newark NJ
Job ID: 16804
We are collaborating with a reputable law firm to find an exceptional Senior Associate for their Complex Commercial Litigation team. Our client is known for handling complex business disputes, shareholder disputes, contract disputes, and complex insurance coverage issues. They are seeking a highly skilled attorney with 6-12 years of experience in complex commercial and business litigation.
- Litigation Strategy: Develop and implement strategic approaches to handle complex commercial litigation cases, including business disputes, shareholder disputes, and contract disputes.
- Legal Drafting: Prepare various legal documents such as complaints, answers, discovery requests, and responses, demonstrating strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct comprehensive legal research to support case strategies and provide accurate legal analysis.
- Client Engagement: Interact directly with clients, offering guidance, updates, and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- Collaboration: Work effectively as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues to achieve successful outcomes for clients.
- Experience: 6-12 years of complex commercial and business litigation experience, with knowledge of complex business disputes, shareholder disputes, contract disputes, and complex insurance coverage issues being a plus.
- Strong Legal Writing: Possess exceptional writing skills to draft persuasive and well-reasoned legal documents.
- Research and Communication: Strong research skills and oral communication abilities to effectively present complex legal arguments.
- Legal Education: JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Bar Admission: Must be licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey.
- Client Interaction: Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and directly engage with clients, building trust and delivering exceptional client service.
Please forward your resume to Glenda Gilles (email@example.com) to learn more.