Legal Administrative Assistant (Real Estate) Boston
Job ID: 15648
A prestigious Am Law 200 law firm, has an immediate need for an experienced and technically skilled Legal Administrative Assistant to support a team of Real Estate Attorneys in our Boston office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create, revise, format and proofread complex documents, correspondence and presentations
• Prepare and organize transactional documents to create closing binders
• Answer calls in a professional manner; take and deliver accurate messages
• Edit and prepare bills in accordance with firm and client requirements
• Maintain calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conference calls and arranging business travel
• Process and monitor expense reimbursements and prepare check requests
• Serve as gatekeeper between attorneys and internal and external clients
• Maintain attorney files electronically
• Provide exceptional support while prioritizing needs of a busy team
• Assist with other projects as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Positive attitude, professional, reliable and strong work ethic
• Must be well organized and proactive with creative problem solving ability
• A self-starter capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results in a fast paced environment
• Must be accurate, detail and deadline oriented, organized and flexible
• Possess a high level of discretion to deal with confidential matters
• Ability to work independently as well as part of team.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Easily adaptable to changing technology and processes
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• A minimum of five years of support experience in a professional services firm, preferably in a mid-size to large law firm.
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Outlook, CMS or similar billing software.
• Familiarity with DocuSign, Nuance, Zoom and certified mailings is helpful.