Real Estate Associate Attorney New York NY
Job ID: 17566
Job Title: Associate Attorney – Real Estate and Affordable Housing
Location: New York City
About The Firm: The client is a distinguished law firm in New York City, specializing in representing both non-profit and for-profit real estate developers, investors, and public finance agencies. Our focus lies in structuring and closing complex, tax-regulated affordable housing, and community development transactions.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a dynamic attorney with 2-8 years of experience, admitted to practice in the state of New York. The ideal candidate will have a background in commercial real estate and/or affordable housing transactions.
- Represent developers in commercial real estate and affordable housing transactions
- Handle acquisitions, financings, joint venture negotiations, low-income housing tax credit syndication, and tax-exempt bond transactions
- New York State Bar Admission is required
- 2-8 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or affordable housing transactions
- Affordable housing experience preferred but not required
- Portable business is a plus
- New Jersey or any other state admission is also a plus
- Temporary hybrid/remote work
- Competitive benefit package, including 401k, medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hybrid work environment
Salary is commensurate for years of experience the salary range for this role is $100,000-$165,000