Corporate Litigation Associate Wilmington DE
Job ID: 17479
Job Description: Associate – Corporate Litigation Practice Group
Responsibilities: Associates in our Corporate Litigation practice group have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, high-profile matters litigated in the Delaware Court of Chancery, the most influential trial court in the nation on matters of corporate law.
- Admission to, or willingness to take, the Delaware Bar.
- Three to five years of litigation experience.
- Strong writing skills necessary to draft complaints, answers, discovery requests and responses, motions, and briefs.
- Superb research, analytical, and oral communication skills.
- Court of Chancery experience preferred.
Application Requirements: Interested candidates should submit:
- Law school transcript
- Cover letter