Legal Recruiting Coordinator Washington DC
Job ID: 17454
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for administrative and organizational support of the Summer Program, On-Campus Recruiting Initiatives, and lateral associate and judicial clerk hiring.
- Work closely with Summer Associate Program Committee. Coordinate social and/or educational programming and other aspects of the summer program.
- Coordinate the on-campus interview program (OCI) and callback interview process including law school registration and other OCI-related logistics, staffing of firm hospitality suites, scheduling callback interviews, “second-look” visits and post-offer recruiting events.
- Work closely with school relationship managers regarding year-round recruiting initiatives on various law school campuses.
- Assist with lateral associate and judicial clerk candidates. Prepare weekly reports for hiring partners summarizing the judicial clerk pipeline and recruiting efforts.
- Monitor and update applicant information in recruiting database (viRecruit) as needed.
- Perform additional duties related to all recruiting functions as assigned by the Director of Legal Recruitment and the Legal Recruitment Manager
- An undergraduate degree and a minimum of one year of legal recruiting experience is required.
- Law firm experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Strong MSOffice skills needed, with particular attention to Excel.
- Experience with viRecruit a plus.
- During peak seasons (May through September), availability for overtime is necessary.
For immediate consideration send resume to email@example.com