Director of Talent Acquisition White Plains New York
Job ID: 17445
The national Director of Legal Talent Acquisition will oversee the recruiting function for all non-partner attorneys for a dynamic and growing AM Law 200 law firm. This professional will work closely with Firm leadership to provide strategic direction for all non-partner attorney recruiting including, lateral and entry level hiring and strategic sourcing. This position will source, attract, and interview lateral attorneys and requires strong organizational, communication and strategic thinking skills.
The Director of Legal Talent Acquisition will report to the Chief People Officer and will work closely with senior management and practice leaders to address current and anticipated hiring needs.
The Director of Legal Talent Acquisition will manage a legal recruiting team, currently consisting of 5 professionals.
- Drive the Firm-wide lateral recruiting strategy to attract and hire top candidates pursuant to the hiring directives set by Firm leadership.
- Manage, coach, mentor and develop the professional recruiting staff.
- Develop relationships with hiring partners, source attorney candidates, develop and maintain pipeline of candidates.
- Utilize data and analytics to monitor trends and develop business plans and reports for senior management.
- Partner with our Firm’s Diversity and Inclusion committee to advance the firms strategic hiring initiatives.
- Maintain a current knowledge of recruiting trends in the legal profession by utilizing data and analytics and by participating in industry organizations.
- Develop and track recruiting metrics.
- 4+ years legal recruitment experience sourcing attorneys.