Fidelity and Surety Associate Roseland NJ
Job ID: 17376
Our Clients Fidelity & Surety attorneys collaborate with companies of all sizes, representing a diverse clientele that includes some of the country’s largest sureties and fidelity insurers, as well as numerous smaller surety and fidelity insurers. As part of our continued expansion, we are actively seeking a mid-level associate to join our dynamic Fidelity & Surety Group in our New Jersey office.
Position Overview: We are searching for an experienced commercial litigator with a minimum of 5 years in practice, specializing in federal and state court litigation in both New York and New Jersey. The ideal candidate should also have a background in surety, construction litigation, and/or insurance coverage matters. Admission to the New Jersey and New York bars is a mandatory requirement.
- Represent clients in a wide range of Fidelity & Surety legal matters.
- Handle litigation in both federal and state courts, with a focus on New York and New Jersey jurisdictions.
- Collaborate with a diverse client base, including major sureties and fidelity insurers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a commercial litigator.
- Proven experience in federal and state court litigation in New York and New Jersey.
- Background in surety, construction litigation, and/or insurance coverage is advantageous.
- Admission to the New Jersey and New York bars is required.