Healthcare Associate Roseland NJ
Job ID: 16990
Company Description: We are currently seeking a talented Healthcare Associate to join an esteemed law firm in Roseland, NJ office. The firm offers a collaborative and dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of healthcare legal matters alongside experienced attorneys. This position is ideal for individuals with a strong background in healthcare law who are eager to contribute to a supportive and thriving team.
Job Description: As a Healthcare Associate, you will play a vital role in providing legal support and guidance to our healthcare clients. You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing legal documents, conducting research, and assisting with various healthcare-related transactions and agreements. Additionally, you will stay updated on regulatory requirements, collaborate with internal teams, and represent clients in administrative proceedings when necessary.
- Prepare, draft, and assist in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, including agreements, correspondence, and policies.
- Review and analyze healthcare-related transactions and agreements, providing valuable insights and guidance.
- Assist in advising healthcare clients on regulatory compliance and transactional matters.
- Conduct thorough legal research and gather relevant information on regulatory requirements and compliance issues.
- Organize and maintain client files and documentation for easy accessibility.
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations, reports, and other materials for clients.
- Stay updated on healthcare regulations and industry trends to provide informed recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks.
- Represent clients in administrative proceedings, audits, and investigations.
- Assist with healthcare matters, including litigation, medical malpractice defense, and healthcare fraud cases.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the New Jersey Bar is required; admission to the New York Bar is preferred, or the willingness to obtain it.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing healthcare law.
- Strong understanding of healthcare laws and regulations, including the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, corporate practice of the professions laws, and HIPAA.
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills, with a focus on strong contract drafting abilities.
- Ability to manage a diverse caseload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in legal research tools and technology.