Labor & Employment Litigation Paralegal Warren NJ
Job ID: 16982
Job Description: Our client is seeking a full-time Labor and Employment Litigation Paralegal for their office located in Warren, NJ. Work alongside 6 attorneys and other paralegals. Experience in civil litigation for labor and employment required.
- Liaising with clients and opposing counsel, drafting, organizing, and managing documents, assisting with administrative tasks
- Serve as legal team liaison to client representatives, third parties, and opposing counsel to effectively manage flow and accuracy of information in employment litigation related matters.
- Conducting bastes-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents, maintaining databases, calendar regarding case docket and deadlines as well as supporting supervising attorney with drafting discovery requests/responses, preparing trial binders, chronologies, and deposition summaries.
- 3+ years of litigation experience, specifically in management-side labor and employment defense
- Proficiency in New York state and federal court procedures and e-filing
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, Adobe/Kolfax, CompuLaw, and Westlaw
- Prior experience in L&E litigation environments (Defense) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Ability to effectively set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects for several attorneys.
- Exceptional organizational skills: the innate ability to anticipate attorney needs and routinely follow-up on client deadlines, emails, and calendar appointments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on correct grammar, spelling, and correct usage of legal terminology
– Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays, including Juneteenth
– Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Teladoc coverage
– Group Term Life Insurance
– 401(k) Savings Plan with % Match and Profit-Sharing Plan
– Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
Please submit any resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org