Commercial Finance/Real Estate Associate Roseland NJ
Job ID: 16824
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Commercial Finance / Real Estate Associate to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience representing lenders in complex commercial finance and real estate transactions. If you are a proactive, detail-oriented attorney with a strong track record in commercial mortgage loan closings, drafting loan documents, and conducting due diligence, we encourage you to apply.
- Represent lenders in complex commercial finance and real estate transactions.
- Close commercial mortgage loans on behalf of institutional and commercial lenders.
- Draft and negotiate loan documents and related closing documents.
- Review title commitments, surveys, leases, and conduct due diligence.
- Act as an active member in good standing of the Bar.
- Utilize meaningful transactional experience to draft deal documents and negotiate terms.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interact effectively with clients to provide exceptional service.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Active member in good standing of the Bar.
- Proven experience in closing commercial mortgage loans.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with reviewing title commitments, surveys, and leases.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients.