Executive Assistant San Francisco
Job ID: 16509
Our client a prestigious law firm seeking a highly motivated and client-focused individual to fill the role of Executive Assistant. This is a new position within our growth office in San Francisco, CA. As an Executive Assistant, you will provide senior-level support to two to three Partners and act as the primary point person for several Lawyers, including Counsels and Associates. Join our dynamic team in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Proactively support Partners/Lawyers in their client, practice, and business development activities and outreach.
- Provide administrative support to two to three Partners and multiple Lawyers, including Counsels and Associates.
- Foster a team-oriented culture dedicated to delivering exceptional client service and professional excellence.
Business Development/Client Impact:
- Understand the business development and client priorities of each supported Partner/Lawyer.
- Maintain and update a comprehensive list of contacts and business activities in the CRM/Interaction database.
- Coordinate calls and meetings with clients and contacts, working closely with Partners/Lawyers.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and client assistants.
- Execute follow-up calls with clients as requested.
- Schedule client entertainment and assist with local event management.
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings, pitches, and proposals.
- Conduct research to support Partners/Lawyers’ business development efforts.
Provide comprehensive administrative support to Partners/Lawyers, ensuring smooth operations.
Minimum of three years of relevant experience as an executive-level assistant in a law firm, professional services firm, or corporate environment.
Strong interest and/or industry knowledge and background in Finance, Technology, Media, or relevant legal experience.
Client-service mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Stephanie Small at email@example.com