IP/Trademark Associate Remote NY
Job ID: 14737
IP/Trademark associate with 5+ years of experience to assist in managing our IP practice. This is an ideal opportunity to grow and manage your intellectual property practice. This is a fully remote position.
What is Required:
- Admission to practice in the State of New York, admission to practice in the State of New Jersey is a plus
- 5+ years of U.S. and foreign trademark counseling, clearance, and prosecution experience including reviewing clearance searches and preparing substantive responses to PTO office actions.
- Previous experience preparing and responding to cease and desist letters and handling other enforcement matters, including domain name disputes, UDRP actions, TTAB proceedings, and matters related to the use of trademarks on social media platforms.
- Experience with anti-counterfeiting and enforcement (including takedown notices, cease and desist letters, DMCA, etc.)
- Litigating Trademark infringement cases
- Experience in copyright law
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Case management experience
- Experience with TTAB proceedings
- Ability to multi-task and handle a robust caseload
- Use your analytical skills to conduct complex and detailed analysis of legal matters.
- Easily communicate with diverse groups of clients, attorneys, and staff.
- Be enthusiastic about working within a team-oriented environment and work to build and contribute to effective team relationships.
- Achieve client objectives and exceed client expectations
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Craig Goldberg at email@example.com