IP Litigation Associate New York NY
Job ID: 16405
Our client is seeking a mid-level IP Litigation Associate.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in litigation with an emphasis on trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, and copyright cases.
- General commercial litigation responsibilities include drafting motions and conducting and managing all aspects of discovery, including taking and defending depositions and witness preparation and interviews.
- Trial experience preferred.
- The ability to effectively manage a case, including supervision and direction of junior associates and team members, excellent research and writing skills, top academic credentials, and strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Experience in trademark clearance, prosecution and counseling, trademark enforcement and trademark infringement matters is a plus but not required.
- NY Bar required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Craig Goldberg at email@example.com