Internal Communications Coordinator Washington DC
Job ID: 16941
The Internal Communications Coordinator is a key member of the Firm’s Marketing and Business Development Department and contributes to a variety of written communications and content projects that help connect our offices around the globe. This position will serve as a creator, producer, and editor of internal communications content for the Firm and will work closely with the Senior Internal Communications Manager to identify content strategies to engage lawyers, advisors, and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Firm’s intranet news channel and newsletter, which includes writing, proofreading, formatting, and coordinating with colleagues to ensure timely publishing of content that meets Firm style and site standards and drafting original content as assigned.
• Provide support, coordination, and administrative activities related to internal communications.
• Brainstorm creative ways to improve and evolve the Firm’s internal communications strategies and tactics.
• Develop a broad familiarity with the Firm’s practice areas and industries and build rapport with lawyers across the Firm.
• BS or BA in Communications, Marketing, English, Advertising, or related field.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• 1-2 years of marketing, business development, or communications experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail.
• Experience using internal communications and graphics design tools such as Sharepoint, Vuture (or other email marketing tools), and Photoshop is a plus.
• Broad knowledge of digital communications and social media.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively.