Healthcare Litigation Attorney Roseland NJ
Job ID: 16989
Our client is currently looking to hire a Healthcare Litigation Associate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable law firm and work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Complex legal research
• Draft memoranda, pleadings, discovery demands and responses, motions, briefs, etc.
• Handle discovery including coordination with clients, document production and review
• Represent clients in court, mediations/arbitrations, depositions
• JD from an accredited law school
Must have Bar admission in NJ; NY admission preferred, and otherwise must be obtained
• Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing healthcare law
• Strong understanding of healthcare laws/regulations, including the Stark Law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, corporate practice of the professions laws/regulations and HIPAA
• Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage a diverse caseload and meet deadlines
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues
• Judicial e-filing experience
• Knowledge of electronic digital documentation and e-discovery matters preferred
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities
• Proficiency in legal research tools and technology