Graphic Designer New York New York
Job ID: 16251
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for leveraging the Paul Hastings brand identity to execute on multiple concurrent design requests inclusive of graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video post-production. They will contribute to the business development and marketing goals of the organization by ensuring our brand is professionally reflected in all internal and external materials.
In this capacity, the Graphic Designer will:
• Complete graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video editing requests as needed to support marketing and business development efforts for the Firm;
• Adhere to Paul Hastings brand identity standards in all deliverables;
• Work with the Lead Designer to expand the brand identity and design creative solutions to convey abstract concepts; and
• Operate camera(s) when required for occasional in-office video shoots (NYC).
• Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects, obtain feedback from stakeholders, and quickly execute;
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro;
• Comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity;
• Proven portfolio of designs utilizing an existing brand identity; and
• Proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics.
• Bachelor’s degree (required) with an emphasis in graphic design;
• At least 4 years of production design experience in an agency or corporate setting; and
• At least 2 years of video production / video editing experience in an agency or corporate setting.
Employees will be provided with an excellent career opportunity in a collaborative environment, in addition to a generous total compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on individual contribution and firm profitability.
Eligible employees can participate in the Firm’s comprehensive benefits program, which include the following:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Long Term Care, and Short and Long Term Disability
• Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
• 10 paid holidays per year, and a generous PTO program
• Family Support including Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
• Bright Horizons (Back-up child care, elder care and online tutoring)
• Dependent Care
• Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
• Anniversary Bonus Program
• Professional Development Programs
• Transportation Allowance and Commuter Benefits
• Auto/Home/Legal Insurance
• Pet Insurance
• Employee discounts
• And more!