Coordinator, Marketing Technology Projects New York NY
Job ID: 17218
• Minimum of three years’ related experience in a professional services environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a Coordinator, Marketing Technology Projects to join our Firm. Within this position, you will be responsible for supporting the development and management of the Firm’s web-based marketing and business development initiatives, including CRM system, website, email marketing and e-newsletters, and social media tools. This position will be based in our New York office and has a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
As the Coordinator, Marketing Technology Projects you will:
• Maintain (track changes, updates, etc.) and report on data in the Firm’s CRM system (InterAction).
• Manage the distribution of Firm mailings, including client alerts, electronic invitations, and e-Newsletters.
• Participate in updating and monitoring the content on firms website and the Marketing content on the Firm’s intranet (theSlate).
• Act as a back-up for the creation of Firm mailings; includes layout, proofreading and format.
• Assist with the continuous development of Firm presence in the social media.
• Participate in the creation of mobile apps.
• Provide daily updates of client personnel movement.
• Generate analytics based on email metrics and website traffic for partner authors of thought leadership pieces.
• Experience with CRM systems, specifically InterAction.
• Background knowledge of Tikit Reaction Server, eMerge and Vuture.
• Working knowledge of HTML and desktop publishing software (InDesign)
• Ability to work autonomously with partners and senior staff
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrates close attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
• Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
• Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs