Commercial Litigation Paralegal Florham Park NJ
Job ID: 16352
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience to support the commercial litigation practice group in its Florham Park office.
- Strong investigative services including social media, asset searches and background research on individuals and high-profile adversaries
- Conducting case docket searches for client litigations in both state and federal courts.
- Handling debt collection cases filed in New York Supreme Court and New Jersey’s Superior Court.
- Drafting complaints, motions for default judgment and all other necessary pleadings in civil litigations to ensure judgments are entered against adversaries.
- Handling judgment enforcement procedures, which include the docketing of judgments to create statewide liens
- Reviewing and analyzing discovery materials exchanged in commercial litigations.
- Drafting discovery requests and discovery responses.
- E-filing of documents in both state and federal courts.
- Must be highly proficient in LexisNexis and e-Discovery platforms, such as Relativity and Logikcull.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational and writing skills, as well the ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines. The candidate must be able to work independently and as an integral member of this practice group.
- Paralegal certification or related job experience; a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is a plus.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Kashona Davis firstname.lastname@example.org