Commercial Litigation Attorney Uniondale NY
Job ID: 16928
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate for a Commercial Litigation Associate Attorney position. Our client, a New York regional law firm, is seeking an associate with 5-7 years of commercial litigation experience for its Uniondale office.
The candidate will work closely with partners on all aspects of commercial litigation, and should have excellent time management and writing skills. The ideal candidate should have critical litigation experience, including motion practice, depositions, and/or oral arguments. Our client offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with partners on all aspects of commercial litigation
- Conduct legal research and draft pleadings, motions, and other legal documents
- Participate in depositions and oral arguments
- Manage a caseload and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in trial preparation
- 5-7 years of commercial litigation experience
- Admission to the New York bar is required
- Excellent time management and writing skills
- Critical litigation experience, including motion practice, depositions, and/or oral argument
- Strong legal research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Yesi Mena at firstname.lastname@example.org