Client Development Coordinator Los Angeles CA
Job ID: 16868
The litigation client development coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the business development and visibility initiatives and priorities for their assigned practices and lawyers. As part of a team, this role will work closely with the relevant client development manager (and specialist where applicable) on client development and marketing initiatives to drive the growth of our business and support the lawyers with their marketing initiatives. For a select group of litigation practices, the client development coordinator will be responsible for providing support on collateral materials including the creation of pitch documents, brochures, attorney biographies, matter descriptions and other content. Along with the relevant client development manager, the client development coordinator will also assist in supporting visibility and client relationship management activities including conferences, sponsorships and client facing events. This role will also work closely with the other client development coordinators to provide additional support on team infrastructure and broader department projects as needed.
This role reports to the Client Development Manager.
• Assist and supports the development of collateral materials, such as practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, practice area capability statements and web content.
• Assist in developing marketing pitch and proposal materials, including formatting and proofreading content.
• Assist in identifying, organizing and supporting profile-raising activities for assigned practices and attorneys, such as events, webinars, community involvement, conferences and professional associations.
• Provide event support for firm-hosted events such as seminars, client receptions and webinars including working with the special events team to coordinate evites, build/manage invitation lists, materials for CLE accreditation and registration details.
• Support the execution of sponsorship deliverables including support for attorney presentations for speaking engagements.
• Assists with the maintenance of pitch tracking/reporting, mailing lists and other tracked data points in the CRM system.
• Assist with maintaining organized files in DMS and case information in our litigation database.
• Attention to detail and organized
• Exceptional professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact with executives comfortably
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a quick paced environment
• Ability to work overtime as necessary
• University degree
• 2+ years of experience in professional services preferred
• Experience supporting business pitches and understanding of transactional practices preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM systems preferred