Business Systems Developer New York NY
Job ID: 15756
Combine technical and analytical skills to develop websites, processes, and reports that gather, organize, and present data to the Partners of the Firm. Candidates should have a desire to learn and develop the skills listed under Specific Responsibilities below in an environment that is demanding yet offers a mentoring approach.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• Experience programming in C#, Java, or similar object-oriented language.
• Knowledge of website design and user interface optimization.
• Familiarity with designing and querying relational database management systems.
• Experience creating analytical spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
• An appreciation for gathering and analyzing data.
• The ability to collaborate and work well with team members, other accounting groups, the IT department, and other firm personnel.
• Design, implement, and maintain:
o Websites that provide executives with interactive and dynamic insight into the data.
o Business data reports, both batch-generated and on-demand.
o SQL databases, queries, and C#-based data models.
o Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to surface and analyze the data.
o Interfaces and workflows to capture data and manage accounting processes.
• Create and maintain automated jobs and batch processes. Monitor jobs for failures and issues, and remedy as needed.
• Advise and collaborate with IT to maintain the firm’s accounting websites, databases, and related infrastructure.
• Perform routine tasks as required to maintain, process, and report the firm’s financial data.