Business Immigration Associate Philadelphia PA
Job ID: 17008
Job Title: Business Immigration Associate
Location: Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA
Position Overview: As a Business Immigration Associate, you will be responsible for handling a wide range of business immigration law matters. This role presents an exciting opportunity to work on challenging cases across the employment-based immigration spectrum and contribute to clients’ immigration policies and compliance practices. We strongly prefer candidates with a minimum of 3 years of experience in business immigration law, particularly those experienced in PERM.
- Collaborate with firm shareholders and paralegals to prepare immigrant and non-immigrant petitions and applications, including H-1B, TN, L-1, E-2, PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, and more.
- Draft, proofread, edit, and fact-check nonimmigrant and immigrant forms and support letters to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs) with thorough legal analysis and compelling arguments.
- Draft Public Access Files, ensuring compliance with immigration regulations.
- Organize and analyze information and files to support case preparation and strategy.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, providing updates, gathering information for petitions and applications, and offering immigration strategy advice.
- Conduct legal and other research to obtain relevant information on various topics related to immigration law.
- Manage a high volume of cases within tight deadlines, maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Develop an expert-level understanding of your assigned client base and industries, providing tailored immigration solutions.
- Support clients in immigration program management and compliance.
- J.D. degree and admission to practice in a U.S. state in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience handling business immigration cases.
- Proficiency in using practice management and forms programs such as INSZoom, Tracker, and LawLogix Edge.
- Strong organization and computer skills.
- Willingness to work primarily in-office in Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to provide fair and rational consultation with objectivity.
- Team-oriented mindset and ability to work collaboratively.
- Exceptional multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in PERM, H-1B, and L-1.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Caroline Eaton at email@example.com.