Business Development Specialist – Hybrid New York NY
Job ID: 16931
The Specialist plays a dynamic, partner-facing role on a lean, nationwide BD team, which covers and collaborates with all of the Firm’s practice areas and approximately 300 attorneys.
Principal day-today focus is high-level execution of BD and marketing strategies and related projects, including:
- Working directly with attorneys as BD lead or co-lead on client proposals and RFPs, as well as related research and other assignments.
- Directory and award submissions
- Managing and directing events and other client-interface situations
- Administering and overseeing BD collateral and aspects of related processes, including pitch materials/brochures, client communications/alters, and website profiles and practice area discussion.
The Specialist will also work closely with the BD Managers and Sr. Director, and practice group leadership, to develop and execute strategic projects, including among other things, new practice deployment, market/competitive/geographic intelligence, and cross-selling analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in liberal arts or a marketing- or business-related discipline, such as business administration.
• A sophisticated understanding of law firms and practice areas is necessary.
*****Must Have Legal Experience****