Accounts Receivable Specialist New York NY
Job ID: 17277
Prestigious International law firm seeking Accounts Receivable Specialist for their New York office.
- Posting funds received from both domestic and foreign payors to Aderant.
- Researching client payments to ensure proper allocation and analyzing multi-payor client accounts.
- Coordinating with partners, clients, and support staff repayment applications and history.
- Providing duplicate copies of invoices to clients, internal and external.
- Preparing daily cash logs and reconciliation of totals to deposits.
- Sending cash receipts notifications to partners, management, and others and providing related documentation.
- Assisting team with researching, analyzing, and resolving client deductions and unapplied credits.
- Processing credit reallocations, write-offs of invoices and balances, and refunds in Aderant.
- Assisting Firm’s auditors with year-end audit of revenues.
- Assisting the team with completing client vendor forms, including ensuring compliance with ESG & EEOC policies.
- Collaborating across operations teams and Finance Department regarding cash receipts and other projects.
- Providing reports and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in accounts receivable or collections, preferably in a law firm or professional service industry.
- Aderant experience a plus.