Friedman Williams Group -
Information Technology Legal
The Technical Support Analyst provides support and maintenance within the Firm's end-user population. This includes diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware, mobile devices, printers/copiers, telephones and video equipment to ensure optimal performance. This person will also troubleshoot problems in person, by telephone or by email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
* Installing, testing, maintaining and supporting desktops and laptops, peripherals, printers, mobile devices, telelphones and video equipment.
* Coordinate and participate in employee move requests.
* Maintain on-site hardware inventory and loaner pool assets.
* Maintain internal Cisco VoIP telephony.
* Communicate with several IT departments to appropriately escalate issues and follow up on issues to drive resolution.
* Monitor Level 2 Help Desk tickets to insure proper escalation and resolution of incidents.
* Create documentation and manuals for supported hardware or software packages.
* Support firmwide Information Technology department efforts, adhering to Firm policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
* At least 1-2 years of experience providing technical support in a fast-paced, professional environment (law firm preferred), including in-person floor support as well as phone support.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent teamwork and customer service orientation.
* Experience installing, supporting and troubleshooting Windows desktop systems and applications.
* Familiarity with remote access troubleshooting.
* Familiarity with PC imaging software (Ghost).
* Familiarity with LAN/WAN technologies and cabling.
* Understanding of telephony and experience with Cisco Call Manager.
* Experience with basic server support, including Active Directory and BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
* Experience supporting iPhones, Android and BlackBerry devices.
* Experience supporting AV and videoconferencing equipment.
* Experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware.
* Problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario.
* Ability to perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action based on result.
* Ability to safely lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
New York, NY
New York, New York