Friedman Williams Group -
Our client is currently seeking a talented AS400 Contract Programmer Analyst for our IT Department in White Plains, NY. Proficient in maintenance and development of RPG applications; able to analyze requirements in order to provide solutions; expertise using Query 400 or other tools to produce reports and data extraction files.
***This is an immediate need. ***
Responsibilities: - Proficient in maintenance and development of RPG applications; ability to analyze user requirements and provide solutions. - Develops code in both background and interactive processing. - Run Adhoc queries to provide data to Business partners - Able to use Query 400 or other tools to help fulfill data requests.
• Three to Five years of increasing experience in the area of application development in programming utilizing RPG/ILE and SQL RPG.
• Experience with Trusted Link EDI
• Knowledge on the following application development tools: AS400, DB2400, Database Design & Modeling, RPG/ILE, SQL 400 - Experience on other ERP applications, DB2/400, Query 400, SQL/400, OS/400, ISeries 400, ABS/ERP.
• Strong knowledge in AS/400 Technical Systems Management. - Experienced in planning and performing AS/400 Operating System upgrades.
• Experience in SQL Server stored procedures and integration would be a big plus.
• Experience with Simparel ERP or similar ERP systems
VB or Java
New York, NY
New York, New York